3/24/2011 2:18:32 PM - HOTEL CITY TAX
Please note that the Comune of Rome has imposed a tax since Jan the 1st 2011 that is not included in the hotel price and doesn't depend on the USO. Call us to learn more.
This tax for the most of the hotels has to be paid in cash on the check out.
Starting from 01 September 2014 the Rome City tax will be as follows:
- B&B - €3,50 per person per day
- 1-2 Stars Hotels - €3,00 per person per day
- 3 Stars Hotels - €4,00 per person per day
- 4 Stars Hotels - €6,00 per person per day
- 5 Stars Hotels - €7,00 per person per day