AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE INFORMATION
We can provide a low cost personal transportation service that is less expensive than city taxi cabs! Our airport shuttles are clean, comfortable and air conditioned. Credit cards are accepted and there is no extra for charge for baggage. Whether you are flying in or out of the Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) Airport or Ciampino Airport, our shuttles provide door-to-door service from the airport right to your hotel or the USO Rome Center.
- Sedan (up to 3 people with 3 medium bags) - €50.00 euro (each way)
- Van (up to 5 people with 4 medium bags) - €60.00 euro (each way)
- Mini-bus (up to 7 people with 6 medium bags) - €70.00 euro (each way)
Civitavecchia Port Pick-Up
- Sedan (up to 3 people with 3 medium bags) - €140.00 euro (each way)
- Van (up to 5 people with 4 medium bags ) - € 160.00 euro (each way)
- Mini-bus (up to 7 people with 6 medium bags) - € 170.00 euro (each way)
You can book one-way or round-trip transportation with the USO Rome Cente in few steps:
- Download the RESERVATION FORM on side, fill it out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click below on BOOK NOW button to submit your shuttle info (do not put any symbol like # or /)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY REQUEST WITHOUT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Your pick up has to be reserved at least two days before your arrival/departure. NO LAST MINUTE / SAME DAY REQUESTS!!!
- Prices may change if you require more than one stop and are based on one-way from hotel to airport or vice-versa. Please check the cost before booking.
- Please take note that the service is provided by a private shuttle Company, which is checked and contracted by the USO.
- Forbidden taking food and beverages in vehicles.
Refund Policy: In case of cancellation, 72 hour notice is required before any service. We will refund your credit card for the total amount minus a 3% credit card surcharge. NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPARTURE. NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED FOR NO-SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS MADE THE DAY OF THE TRIP.